Audience Services Manager
August 19, 2021
Overview: The Audience Services Manager is responsible for providing excellent customer service to The Wilma Theater’s guests, creating a safe accessible space, and generating group sales.
Supervisor: Box Office Manager
Status: Part time
- Acting as House Manager for performances, including fielding customer responses, questions, and concerns while coordinating with production staff and stage management;
- Setting up the lobby for performances: Checking bathroom for inventory and cleanliness, monitoring coat rack and listening devices, assisting with ADA seating, being on call for de-escalation issues;
- Generating or managing performance reports for staff;
- Maintaining and troubleshooting ticket scanners;
- Training Assistant House Management and Ushers for main stage, rental performances, and special events as needed;
- Participating in de-escalation and first aid training;
- Generating and managing group sales; responsible for meeting group sales goals;
- Assisting with Box Office ticket sales by phone, mail, and in person, and with Tessitura Database entry and up-keep; and
- Assisting Marketing Department with outreach initiatives by phone, mail, and email. Assisting Marketing Departments with other tasks as assigned.
Hours: 35 hours a week during shows, 15 hours a week in between shows.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion;
- Well-organized, with an attention to detail;
- Ability to provide positive, joyful customer service to patrons of all experiences and backgrounds; and
- Experience with ticketing/CRM software, ideally Tessitura.
Apply: To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.