The Wilma offers groups of 10 or more an array of benefits.
Group reservations can be made by contacting the Box Office at 215-546-7824 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wilma Group benefits include:
- Bring a group of 10 or more to an intellectually stimulating production at the Wilma Theater production and enjoy the added benefit to use our spaces at no-cost to host meetings and gatherings, all steps from great shopping and dining in the heart of Center City Philadelphia!
- Get the perfect discount when you order tickets for your group with no handling fees!
- COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS: Groups of 25 people or more receive an additional ticket for free
- Enjoy FLEXIBLE payment plans when you work with our Group Sales and Patron Services Coordinator.
- FREE private reception space (depending on availability)
GROUP RATES (2017/18 SEASON):
Wilma WynTix has been extended. Experience ground-breaking theater at the perfect rate when you purchase your group tickets.
Single Ticket Pricing:
- General Group Rates
$30 per ticket
- Preview Group Rates (available for the first six performances of each production run.)
$25 per ticket
- Student Group Rates
$10 per ticket
As an added benefit for groups of 10 or more, all ticket handling fees are waived and 1 complimentary ticket is provided for every 25 tickets purchased.
Please note if a production is extended beyond the initial 4-week WynTix schedule, ticket prices for the extended performances will revert to $45.
GROUP SALES FAQs:
Q: How many people qualify as a "group?"
A: You must have 10 or more people to qualify as a group.
Q: When can I make a reservation to an upcoming show?
A: Once single tickets go on sale for the season, you may make a reservation for your group. Please note that final pricing can’t be guaranteed without a deposit.
Q: Is there a handling fee with group sales orders?
A: No. As one of the perks of purchasing group tickets, the Wilma has waived all handling fees.
Q: Is there a deposit required to reserve group sales tickets?
A: For groups of 50 or more a 50% non-refundable deposit is due 6 weeks prior to the scheduled performance.
Q: What if I am unable to send the deposit by the due date?
A: To avoid cancelation of your order, please contact our Group Sales Coordinator at 215-893-9456 ext. 121 if payment will not be received by the due date listed on your contract.
Q: When are final payments due?
A: Full payment is due 2 weeks before the group’s first performance date. Failure to pay deposit or final payment on time may result in the release of group reservation. Tickets will not be released to customer until balance is paid in full.
Q: Can I receive a refund on my group tickets?
A: Group tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Q: How do I pay for my group tickets?
A: Accepted forms of payment: credit card, check (made out to Wilma Theater), and cash (must be paid at box office)
Q: How will my group receive its tickets?
A: A group leader/contact is responsible for distributing tickets to group members. Once full payment is received, group tickets can either be:
- Mailed to the group leader to be distributed to individual group members in advance.
- OR left at the box office for pick-up. In this case, the group leader or a designated ticket distributor must retrieve all tickets at least 45 minutes prior to curtain on the day of the performance and distribute them to group members in the Wilma lobby.
- Tickets purchased less than 2 weeks before the performance must be picked up at the Box Office. The Wilma is not responsible for distributing individual tickets to group members.
Q: When does my group need to arrive at the performance?
A: Group members should arrive 30 minutes prior to the start time of the show. Performances begin promptly at the times listed on the tickets/invoice/receipt. Group members arriving late will be seated at an appropriate time during the show, according to the discretion of the House Manager.
To plan your group outing with The Wilma Theater, please call our Box Office at 215-546-7824 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to having you!