The Wilma offers a variety of accessibility accommodations to better serve our community.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is available in two seating areas. For your convenience and to guarantee availability, please reserve these seats in advance through the Wilma Box Office. We ask that you plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to curtain time to allow adequate time to be comfortably seated.
- Our theater is elevator-accessible for patrons hoping or needing to sit closer to the stage. Our House Manager or an usher will accompany patrons requiring use of the elevator to their seats. We are also able to safely store walkers for the duration of the performance for the convenience of our guests.
- Other seating or mobility needs may be personalized as we are able. Please contact the Box Office at least 24 in advance of your performance.
Assisted Listening & Captioned Performances
- We offer Assistive Listening Devices at every performance, which can be borrowed from House Management at our coat check.
- We offer open captioned performances on a specific date for every show in the Wilma Season. These are typically offered at a 2:00 Saturday show, although dates will change depending on the needs of the performance.
- Warnings and notices will be posted on the doors to the theater and each show’s page of the website. These include warnings for fog/haze, flashing lights, gun shots, and other loud noises.
- For any other special needs or additional information, the Box Office can be reached by calling 215-546-7824 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.