Call the Box Office at 215-546-7824.
Ticket Exchange Policy
One of the many benefits of being a subscriber is the Wilma’s Subscriber Ticket Exchange. Call the Box Office at 215.546.7824, stop by, fax us, or email us. You can also mail your tickets to us in advance, along with your request.
Single tickets may be exchanged up to 24 hours prior to curtain for a $6 per ticket fee, plus any applicable upgrade charges.
Tickets cannot be exchanged on the day of your performance. Ticket exchanges are made on a seat-available basis: we cannot guarantee the same assigned seats for another performance. Once you have completed a ticket exchange, your original seats are immediately resold. Our shows sell out, so don’t delay if you need to make an exchange. Here are some things you’ll need to keep in mind when exchanging your tickets:
- We are pleased to offer you FREE exchanges made in person, over the phone, via fax or email.
- We must receive your exchange request at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled performance.
- We cannot exchange tickets on the day of your performance or after your performance has passed.
- We cannot exchange tickets from one play to another.
- Wilma Theater subscription prices vary by the day of the week. Exchanges into performances with a higher ticket price require an upgrade charge.
- You may exchange your tickets as many times as needed, however any and all upgrade charges due must be paid. These upgrade charges will not be waived if you exchange back to your original performance.
- If you exchange into a lower-priced performance, we will send you a tax-deductible donation letter for the difference. We cannot refund or credit the difference.